Today was one of those days when I realized that I am in fact, an adult. This may not sound like any sort of revelation, but there is such a stark contrast in my day to day activities that sometimes I forget. While I've spent today calling my home owner's insurance agent, taking Hubbell to the vet, getting the heater serviced, addressing Christmas cards and having a leak fixed in my condo, it almost isn't enough responsibility to balance out yesterday-which was spent hiking in the woods with the puppy, eating waffles in bed and watching an entire season of '30 Rock' in a pair of sweat pants.
Being a grown up is a lot harder than it looks.
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hm, it sounds like you're ahead of me in both categories: growing up and staying young - I wanna address Christmas card and eat waffles in bed...
ReplyDelete